25 Feb 2017
Tullamore RFC Trip to the European Champions Cup Quarter-final
Saturday April 1st at 3.15pm
Leinster vs Wasps in Aviva Stadium
Tickets going on general first come first served basis from next week.
If you have not confirmed your order with the people below you could loose your pre-booked tickets.
A. Womens Team – Veronica Smyth
b. 1st Team – Woody
c. 2nd Team – Greg Walsh
d. 3rd Team - John Cotter
e. All other adults – William Farrell
f. Any minis or youths – Rob Kelly
g. Project Co-Ordinator - Rob Kelly 087 9800472
• Tullamore RFC Trip to the European Champions Cup Quarter-final
• Saturday April 1st at 3.15pm
• Leinster vs Wasps in Aviva Stadium
• Match & Train Tickets, Adults - €50 and Youths & Minis - €25
• Train departs Tullamore at 11:40 and arrives in Connolly at 13:10
• Train departs Connolly at 20:30 and arrives in Tullamore at 22:15
1 The train arrives and departs from Connolly (walk or take the Dart to and from the Aviva.
2. All minis and youths must be accompanied by an adult as coaches won’t be on duty.
3. Order, pay and collect your tickets before 4th March from the list Above