23 Apr 2019
Have you got what it takes to take the Tulliers from strength to strength?
Are you passionate about all thing’s rugby? Are you looking to spread your wings and take on a new challenge?
Tullamore RFC are inviting applications for coaches for both our Senior Men’s and Women’s teams for the 2019/20 season.
Established in 1937, there is a long history of rugby at Tullamore Rugby Club. We strive to harness a strong club culture and are proud to field teams at every age grade from minis to senior men and women.
For the 2019/20 season, our men's 1XV will compete in the Ulster Bank League Division 2C, while our women's 1XV will compete in Division 1 of the Leinster Women's League. We're looking for two enthusiastic and committed coaches to bring these teams from strength to strength next season.
Responsibilities of the role will include all aspects of coaching:
- The recruitment, development and performance management of the players.
- The successful candidate will work closely alongside the other club coaches and will be asked to
provide support to the flourishing minis and youths section on an ad hoc basis.
- They will be expected to be available for 2x training sessions per week in addition to weekend matches.
- Minimum IRFU Level 3/2 coaching accreditation
- Good communication and organisational skills
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Thursday 2 nd May 2019.