01 Aug 2016
The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps provide boys and girls - aged 6-12 years old - with an action packed fun-filled week of rugby during the summer holidays. The camps are focused around maximizing enjoyment and learning to play the Leinster way.
A strong emphasis is placed on the capacities of the players and the rugby specific coaching is tailored to each individual group and conducted in an appropriate safe manner with the aim to:
• Optimise learning
• Create friendships
• Improve rugby skills
• Enhance rugby specific knowledge
Key Features of the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps
• A typical week will see the camp content broken down into the various elements of the game with each day
• A special area that we will be focusing on this year will be at Mini Stage 2 (8-10 years old) and Mini Stage 3 (10-12 years old), where the players will learn and experience activities around coaching based techniques such as 'player on the ball' and 'player in space'.
• Coaches will act as guides and provide an understanding of when the following skills are needed such as passing, evasion, tackling, decision making and general movement.
The Perks of the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps
• Canterbury of New Zealand training t-shirt, thrillseeker rugby ball and draw string bag.
• Meet Leinster Players.
• One free junior ticket to a selected Leinster game.
• Top quality coaching from IRFU accredited coaches.
Note: Our Camp Managers have additionally completed IRFU Safe Rugby Level 1 and the IRB First Aid in Rugby.
Dates and Venues
The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps will be run in 27 venues across the province from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 1.30pm weekly for children aged 6 to 12 years old.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Each camp costs €75 if you book before the 3rd of June 2016.
Each camp normally costs €90 and a sibling can attend for the reduced price of €80 from the 4th of June 2016.
SPECIAL OFFER: You can book a second Camp for your child for just €60 (No Kit will be given with this offer).
Booking a camp
To Book Online:
To Book via Post:
Click here to download the application form (only second page necessary).
eturn filled applications for each child with payment to:
Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps,
Newstead Building A,
Cheques and Postal Orders must be made payable to Leinster Rugby. Cheques must have name and address of applicant on back.
Sheila Cullivan, Leinster Rugby. Tel: 012235111 Email: email@example.com
What to bring to camp
• A healthy packed lunch and water
• Suitable rugby gear and boots/ runners
• Sun cream/ baseball hat (on warm days)
• Rain jacket/ change of clothes (on wet days)
Terms and Conditions
The hours of the camp are from 9.30am to 1.30pm. Leinster Rugby will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
From the 4th of June, each camp will be priced at the normal rate of €90. A second sibling can book a place on a camp for the reduced rate of €80.
Any child can attend a second camp for the reduced price of €60 which can be purchased after the initial booking. No kit will be included with this offer.
A booking fee plus bank charges of €5 will apply for all online bookings. This will not apply for any booking made via post. Confirmation of all bookings will be by email.
Leinster Rugby has the right to refuse admission or to dismiss a participant whose conduct is deemed detrimental to other participants of the camp or Leinster Rugby staff. In such instances, no refunds will be made and any additional costs incurred including transport, will be at the parents/ guardian's expense. Parents/guardians shall be liable for any medical expenses incurred.
Photographs may be taken over the duration of the camps and will be used only for promotional purposes.
One free kids Leinster ticket will be issued via a code from Ticketmaster during the 2016-17 season for a selected Leinster Rugby game.
The camp will operate on the highest safety standards. Leinster Rugby shall not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, or loss of property unless occasioned by the wilful act of negligence on the part of the camp or its employees.
Cancellations, for whatever reason, must be made in writing prior to the commencement of the camp and will be subject to a forfeiture fee. In the event of cancellation within 14 days or less, you will be responsible for 50% of the cost of the entire booking. People failing to arrive without prior notification are responsible for the entire cost of the booking.