You will find at the bottom of this page the club’s application form for 2021 Autumn Internationals tickets against (read carefully and complete as required, thank you)
Japan (Saturday,6 Nov. KO 1PM),
New Zealand (Saturday,13 Nov. KO 3.15PM) and
Argentina (Sunday,21 Nov. KO 2.15PM).
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the manner in which the Autumn International Series tickets will be distributed has changed. As a key IRFU stakeholder Leinster and Tullamore RFC will receive a maximum of 70% of the usual allocation, but due to the short turnaround for these games, it is not possible to distribute the tickets in the normal way and therefore the IRFU has agreed an alternative distribution method for these games which is detailed below.
Traceability of attendees of the Autumn International Series is paramount. Accordingly, clubs are being asked to take responsibility to ensure that contact details are available for all tickets issued to assist the HSE in any contact tracing that may be required. IRFU have given full assurance that information collated will only be issued for the processing of ticket orders and for contact tracing if required and will not be reviewed for where tickets have gone.
Application Process –TICKETS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY REGISTERED ON RUGBY CONNECT
1. Each applicant must complete ALL information sections of the attached excel spreadsheet (TRFC Autumn International Ticket Request form) - First Name; Last Name; Email Address; Club/School, etc. Name; Ticket Price; Quantity of Tickets required. Please note that there are three tabs on the spreadsheet which must be completed for each game the applicant wishes to attend. There is no requirement to purchase the same tickets for each of the three fixtures and there are no family or 2/3 match packs available. Please note that information will be accepted in this Excel file only.
2. The excel spreadsheet (TRFC Autumn International Ticket Request form) is returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Sunday 10th October at the very latest. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
3. The Leinster branch will allocate a number of tickets to each Club/stakeholder based on the completed returned Excel spreadsheet application. If tickets are oversubscribed, they will be allocated on a pro rata basis. Tullamore RFC will have no input in the pro-rata allocation of tickets in the event of oversubscription.
4. Tickets will then be allocated based on the information in the spreadsheet returned. Seats will not be allocated by Leinster Rugby, but by Ticketmaster, so patrons, by requesting tickets, accept that their seat may not be in their preferred location.
5. Accounts will be created by Ticketmaster (using the information returned in the attached excel) and allocated tickets will be reserved in customer accounts and invoices generated.
6. Applicants that are allocated tickets by Ticketmaster will be emailed by Ticketmaster/IRFU (please ensure you check your spam folder) on the 21st October with instructions on how to login, pay and download either digital or print at home tickets. Payment for tickets should not be made to the clubs
International Ticket Secretary/the club, instead payment will be required to be made through Ticketmaster no later than 26th October (using the instructions emailed by Ticketmaster). Any tickets not paid for by this date will be released for sale. A Ticketmaster admin fee per ticket is €2.00 for schoolboy\girl tickets and €3.50 for all other tickets. The Club is not levying any charge for facilitating the application for tickets.
7. Ensuring that the email address is correct when submitted is the key to ensuring a smooth process for all applicants so information should be double checked by applicants before submission to the International Ticket Secretary. Information will be submitted as received from applicants.
Note current government guidelines currently allow a maximum 75% capacity, where all attendees are immune, being those who are fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous 6 months or are an accompanied minor (under 18). Those allocated tickets may be required to provide their Covid Certificate and ID to gain entry. It is critical that all patrons purchasing tickets are aware of these criteria for entry to the stadium.
Full terms and conditions are published
at https://www.irishrugby.ie/ireland/tickets/terms-conditions/ and FAQ are published
A government update on the further easing of Covid 19 restrictions is expected on 22nd October. If increased capacity is allowed following the lifting of further restrictions by government at that time, the IRFU will look to move to that allowable maximum and will issue an update at that time.
Tullamore RFC cannot guarantee the allocation of tickets by Ticketmaster/IRFU to our members.
Tullamore Rugby Club International Ticket Secretary