Over 75 years of rugby history
Tullamore Rugby Footbal Club was founded in 1937 and has resided in Spollenstown since 1970.
Thanks to many years of prudent management and phased development, Tullamore Rugby Club has some of the best rugby facilities in Leinster.
Tullamore Rugby Club facilities include:
• 3 playing pitches and 1 training pitch
• 6 changing rooms
• Referees room
• Catering facilities
• Spectator Stand
• Function room
Match Lights have been erected on the first pitch during the summer of 2007.
These facilities are available to all members with supervision being available in the Gym.
Matches are generally played on a Saturday/ Sunday, see the fixtures list for more information.
Club Colours are red jersey, black shorts and red and black socks.
Club jumpers, jackets, fleeces and other club clothing is available for sale from the Club.